9.1 Warranty Coverage
PRO-Link, Inc. warrants the AG-GO Root And Brush Grapple (Unit) to be free of all defects in material and/or workmanship for One Year from the date the unit is first placed into service. This warranty extends only to the original buyer.
This warranty is not a guarantee against the occurrence of any defect in material or workmanship but only provides for the repair and replacement of items, which are defective and not listed in the Warranty Exclusion section.
This warranty is only applicable if the Unit is set up and operated as intended under normal service and in accordance with the instructions in this manual.
Within the period of this warranty, PRO-Link, Inc. will repair or replace, free of charge; any part or parts proving defective in material or workmanship and cover the labor costs to install these parts. All warranty repairs and service must be performed by an authorized PRO-Link, Inc. technician, or at an authorized PRO-Link, Inc. service facility.
9.2 Limitation of Liability
PRO-Link, Inc., due to a breach of this warranty, is not liable for incidental or consequential damages, injuries, or losses to any surrounding property, persons, equipment, or the machine the Unit is attached.
9.3 Limitation of Defects
PRO-Link’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the replacement of any part or parts which are determined defective by PRO-Link, Inc. due to factory workmanship and/or material.
This warranty does not cover, under any circumstances, any parts, components, or materials which have been subjected to neglect, misuse, alteration, accident, or if repaired with parts other than those manufactured by and obtained from PRO-Link, Inc.
Before defective parts or components are replaced, PRO-Link, Inc. may request return of the parts for inspection and determination of warranty approval. All transportation costs must be prepaid by the original buyer.
9.4 Warranty Exclusions
This warranty does not apply to any costs, repairs, or services for the following:
- The original buyer is responsible for any service call and/or transportation cost of the Unit to and from a service facility to correct mis-installation of the Unit, or to explain the use of the Unit.
- This warranty does not cover any depreciation or failure caused by normal wear, lack of proper maintenance or use, misuse, lack of proper protection during storage, or accident.
- The original buyer is responsible for any labor charges for overtime labor by requesting expedited repair of the Unit.
- This warranty does not cover any maintenance labor and/or maintenance items not directly related to any defect covered under the warranty.
- The original buyer is responsible for common wear items or component parts not manufactured by PRO-Link, Inc. except to the extent of their manufacturer’s warranties.
- This warranty does not cover damage resulting from use of the Unit other than that which it was designed, product abuse, exceeding capacity, accidents, alterations to the product, or improper installation.
- The original buyer is responsible for corrective work necessitated by repairs made by anyone other than a PRO-Link, Inc. authorized service technician.
Brush and Root Grapple 21 Pro-Link — (855) 361-5987
9.5 Obtaining Warranty Service
Any warranty repairs must be made at an authorized PRO-Link, Inc. service facility, with the following exceptions: – If PRO-Link, Inc. does not maintain an authorized dealer close to the buyer and the buyer has the ability to self-repair the Unit, it must be authorized in writing by PRO-Link, Inc. to complete the repairs
– If PRO-Link, Inc. does not maintain an authorized dealer close to the buyer and an independent repair service meets the requirements for repair, it must be authorized in writing by PRO-Link, Inc. to complete the repairs.
In either event, PRO-Link, Inc. will reimburse the independent repair service for reasonable labor cost and the cost for parts. Credit for required labor will be issued at the PRO-Link’s discretion.
9.6 Registration and Proof of Delivery
PRO-Link, Inc. or its authorized dealers have no obligation under this warranty unless the original buyer has documented acknowledgment of delivery by submitting a signed registration card or using the QR code portal to electronically submit the required warranty information.
Again, this warranty is extended solely to the original purchaser and is not transferable. This warranty is not valid unless the warranty information is submitted within 30 days from the date the Unit is put into service.
The registration must include:
– the buyer’s complete name and postal address,
– the model number,
– the serial number, and
– the date of delivery.
Send the registration card to:
PRO-Link, Inc.323 White Oak, Springdale, Arkansas 72762, or PO Box 548, Tontitown, Arkansas 72770