Why ALL-PRO FORKS?
- Two step shot blasting provides a better surface and an excellent finish.
- Cr40 Alloy Steel rolled to a 6:1 proportion and forged to a 3:1 proportion.
- Clear cold stamping on the shank indicating the fork pedigree and capacity ratings.
- Inner heel treatment removes possible edges and other imperfections.
- Conforms to ISO2328 and ISO2330 standard production process. After attaching hardware (clips or bushings) is welded each fork is heat treated with a tightly regulated 12 hour heat treatment.
- Quality control hardness testing is done on every fork and falls between HB250 to 361.
- Dye penetrant testing at the heel and weld ultrasonic testing are performed to guarantee no external or internal cracks.
- Tested to guarantee a 3:1 static safety ratio and a 1.5:1 dynamic safety ration and subject to 1 million cycles of fatigue/yield testing.
- Material analyzation to ensure the correct steel formulation.
- Standard ITA clips are precision welded to our forks to ensure consistent quality, spacing and square position on each fork.
- All capacities are rated on a 24” load center.
- A wide selection of ITA 2S, 3A, and 4A forks are in stock, as well as blank and shaft mounted forks.
- Virtually any size can be ordered for you with quick turnaround. Talk to us about a pre-order for your size and application needs and we will be happy to have them on hand to meet your supply demands.
- A wide range of fork extensions are available for those load stabilization jobs!
- Specialty forks are available!
- Block Forks
- Square Hook Mounted Forks
- Lumber/Plywood/Gypsum Forks
- Bucket Fork Kits
- Our personalized service and knowledgeable staff provides you with your fork needs in a timely and cost efficient manner. Whether you need a standard ITA fork or something a little more specialized we have the experience to help you get the tools to make your job easier.
- We are able to work with specific requests on stocking levels and product demands. Every effort is made to keep your supply line consistent and reliable.
- Timely service keeps you up and running, saving you time and money.
- Prices are specifically set to keep you in the game and profitable. Price sensitivity in today’s market is key, and ALL-PRO FORKS is the partner to help you meet your budget.