Skip to content
- Engineered for up to 12,000 pound capacityon a 24” load center.
- Designed to fit most telehandlers, compact wheel loaders, backhoe loaders and otherswith quick coupler or pin on connections.
- Standard widths of 48, 60, 72, and 96”, but can be customized to any allowable width based on your specific machine.
- Frame options include:
- Floating or Non-Floating shaft.
- Swinging or Non-Swinging forks.
- Standard fork lengths available in 48, 60, 72, 84, and 96”.
- Custom fork lengths available on special order.
- Forks meet or exceed all ANSI and ASME requirements.
- Forks to meet a wide variety of application uses, e.g. block forks, gypsum or lumber forks.
- Durable heat treated shaft material, available in 2 and 2.25” diameters.
- Reinforced load back to stabilize taller loads and resist load back deformity.
- High visibility frame for job safety.